David Youree Elementary School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

2018-2019 DYE Student Registration Information

David Youree Elementary is excited to begin the process of enrolling your student.

Hello Parents,


We have had a few questions regarding Fall Registration for next year and thought it would good for us to address those questions before we leave for Summer. 


If your student is returning to DYE next school year you will not have to fill any registration paperwork out until the 2-hour day on August 6th. You will have to stay and fill out paperwork on that day. You will not be allowed to take the paperwork home and return it on another date, please allow yourself enough time to fill out your student’s registration packet that morning. On that day you will come to the school and fill out registration paperwork. Proof of residency is the only document you will bring with you. We only accept a utility bill (water, gas or electric) or a lease for valid proof of residency. We only require one form of proof of residency to enroll your student. 


If you do not have a utility bill in your name and you are staying with someone, we will need to have an affidavit meeting with you and the person with whom you are staying with. Please bring that person with you when you come to register your child on August 6th. You will need to bring a piece of mail (it just has to have your name and the address you are living at. It can be any kind of mail) and the person you are staying with will need to bring their utility bill or lease. We will also make copies of both of your IDs or Driver's Licenses. We will have a notary on site during registration day so the meeting will be performed then. 


Your child will not be allowed to register until we have proof of residency/Affidavit on file and will not be able to start school for the 2018-19 school year until your student’s registration paperwork is complete with proof of residency. 


Please be sure to bring the following with you to register:

  • Proof of Residency (Gas/Water/Electric Bill or a Lease) ***If you are in a situation where you are staying with a relative or friend and cannot provide a utility bill in your name we will have to complete an Affidavit meeting. You will need to bring the owner/tenant, the owner/tenant's utility bill, a piece of mail with the parent/guardian's name on it, & both parties photo ID's. Both parties must be present at registration so that we can conduct the Affidavit meeting at the time of registration.***
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization & Proof of Physical
  • Parenting Plan/ Custody Papers (If Applicable)
  • Your Student 


Just a Reminder:   Kindergarten students must turn 5 on or before August 15, 2018.



We are looking forward to meeting you and your student at registration on August 6.


Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.