School hours are 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM. Regular attendance is essential to succeed in school. In order for a student to be counted present for the day, he/she must stay in school for a minimum of 3 hours and 20 minutes.
Students arriving after 7:30 AM. will be considered tardy and must be signed in by an adult. It is recommended that students arrive by 7:25 AM so that class can begin promptly at 7:30 AM.
- The front doors will open at 6:45 AM.
- Students are not allowed to exit their cars until the door is unlocked and a signal is given for students to enter the building.
- It is not permissible to leave children unattended and unsupervised at the front doors before they are unlocked.
- Teachers and staff will assist students as they unload from cars in the morning between 7:00-7:25 AM. Please follow their directions to ensure a safe and efficient unloading process of students.
- Student drop-off is located at the front of the school along the sidewalk.
- To ensure student safety during car rider dismissal, students can only be picked up in the car rider line. Parking and walking into the building is not an option for the dismissal procedure.
- Any change in transportation must be made in writing via signed note. No transportation changes can be accepted after 1:00 PM.
- Changes in transportation must be made in writing.
- Parents who desire to sign students out early must do so before 1:45 p.m. by coming to the office to sign the child out of school.
- No one will be allowed to enter the building between 2:00 and 2:30 except for official school business.
For Further School Policies refer to the Student Handbook.